A student must notify the department of his or her intent to minor. Requirements are 18 semester hours to include the following:
Select two of the following courses (6 hours)
- HIST 1003 Perspectives in History
- HIST 1113(H) Institutions and Ideas of World Civilizations I*
- HIST 1123(H) Institutions and Ideas of World Civilizations II**
- HIST 1203 History of Football
- HIST 1213 History of Beer
- HIST 2003 History of the American People to 1877
- HIST 2013 History of the American People, 1877 to Present
- HIST 2093 Animals in World History
* HUMN 1114H may be a substitute for HIST 1113
**HUMN 2114H may be a substitute for HIST 1123
In addition, complete 12 hours of upper-level HIST courses, at least 6 hours of which must be at the 4000-level.
For more information contact the Director of Undergraduate Studies, Prof. Alessandro Brogi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can now add, drop, or modify your degree plan by completing our online form and responding to the confirmation email.